Tuesday, August 22, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL I'm blogging. I've had loads of important stuff to do this summer, loads of TV to be watched n stuff. Day time TV is at it's height, Trisha, two and a half men it's all good. So i'm gonna try and get back into it after my skanking for 5 months?

So me and Jack went to our brother and sister's party thing (there best mates and were good mates)


















Brad


































got my magners, got wasted, got work in the morning.

















'Greg please come outside with me i'm scared to go on my own in the dark' Lara was bored and wanted to actually use her new camera. So we met Buzz in whetto

















it's just embarasing
















went in town today


















broom and a bowl in a roundabout inner ring road..asking for kids to be ran over
























SPT and Curt









































Other stuff that's happened since i last blogged.

- went to wales
-fractured my metatarsal
- bloody hell my life is boring

-worked a lot!
-bought some cool stuff
-been doggy sitting a cute dog
- that's about it
-i've slept quite alot as well
-a load of stuff has gone down in isreal and labanon
-and other terrorist stuff
-and big brother ended.. i don't care about that

1 Comments:

Blogger SptStyle said...

SICKENING

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home